Uranium Mine in Kletno
The Uranium Mine in Kletno is a magical place. Its claim to fame is the occurrence of colourful local minerals such as fluorspar, amethyst, malachite and barite. While walking through a maze of colourful corridors, the visitors have a chance to familiarise themselves with Kletno’s 600-year history of mining. Our special exhibition takes back in time for a prehistoric journey showing 500 million years of evolution based on the geological history of the Śnieżnik Mountains.
- from June to September: 9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
(last admission: 5.30 p.m.)
- from October to May: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
(last admission: 4.30 p.m.).
- Guided tours:
– discount ticket – PLN 20,
– regular ticket – PLN 25,
– groups – 5% discount,
– Big Family Card holders – 20% discount,
– pupils of social care institutions – PLN 1,
– tour leaders, guides, group supervisors – free entry.
- Geology workshops:
– PLN 50/person,
– a tour leader, guide, group supervisor – free entry.
- Extreme tour: PLN 150/person.
Duration of the visit: 40-45 minutes.
Duration of the workshops: about 4-5 hours.
Duration of the extreme tour: about 4-5 hours.