Zloty Stok – Gold MineThe fairy-tale world created underground
The Underground Tourist Route Gold Mine was founded in 1996. We made it possible to visit two very interesting drifts “Gertrude Drift”, “Upper Black Drift” with Poland’s only underground waterfall (8m height), “Lower Black Drift”, where you go by Orange Tram. The fairy-tale world created underground (gnome, crazy alchemist and the figure of a miner) and unconventional way guiding the tours make you want to come back to the Gold Mine. Every year new attractions wait for the tourists.
We recommend additional attractions:
- An underground boat ride.
- Visiting the Chamber of Remembrance.
- A show and casting of commemorative gold bars.
- Panning for gold.
- Show and coinage of commemorative coins.
- Climbing wall, paintball, diamond field.
- Visiting the mine with a plot (group games with a plot).
- From April to October opening hrs. 9.00 am – 6.00 pm.
- From November to March, opening hrs. 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
- normal – PLN 18,
- reduced (pupils, students, pensioners) – PLN 15.
Sightseeing time 90 minutes with a guide only (included in the ticket price).